Thursday, August 30, 2007

Snippets of

what I've learned in the last month or two…

1. Leading people to follow Jesus and seeing their hearts changed makes it worth all my sacrifices.

2. In life we all walk in the direction of our expectations; I expect to leave a trail of extraordinary stories to tell at the end.

3. Obedience to God means: do not second guess myself what I wish I could’ve become today.

4. Not in vain means: Seeing the light that you’re almost as good as the people you work with, almost.

5. Having gastritis is a great discomfort few rarely understood; having repeated ill-diagnosis on gastritis is a circus to some kind of chronic self-torture; seeing finally a bruised and bleeding GI after over 12 years makes you want to praise and curse God at the same time.

6. Verse of a great comfort: “The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever.” Isaiah 32:17

7. Dullness is the worst feeling in life, because it makes you feel useless.

8. In the end we shall all die; bodies and souls return to dust. And afterward tossed into the wind and forgotten, just like all the rich and beautiful people before us.

9. Last but not the least, my favorite quote:
A man is known,
By the company he keeps.
And the pig gets up,
And slowly walks away…


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home